To be eligible for enrollment at U.S. Truck Driver Training School you must meet the following requirements for entry level CDL Training.
Applicants must have a high school diploma or a recognized equivalent (GED), or demonstrate the “Ability to Benefit” from the training. Applicants who do not have a high school diploma or GED must pass an entrance examination used by U.S. Truck Driver Training School to determine the trainee’s “Ability to Benefit” from the training.
• Trainee must be able to pass the DOT physical and drug screen.
• Trainee must have a valid driver’s license.
• *Trainee must be at least 21 years of age.
• *Trainee must meet employment requirements set forth by the Department of Transportation.
• *Exceptions to these Admission Requirements will be made only upon the following:
- Approval of the Vice President
- Conditional Pre-Hire Letter from a local or major national trucking company.